BP 1: About Me


Image result for  caribbean islands likes and dislikes



ABOUT ME
Day 1:

 It's finally here, the first day of the rest of my new journey......
A Women's Caribbean Discovery



What will I learn? What will I fall in love with? What will I not like to know once I find it out? 

Wow, so much is going through my head. About me, private  me....Will I share my journey with strangers, friends, family, coworkers?


Image result for new to the caribbean islands
From these words, you have to feel my excitement and curiosity.


I would like to learn more about the Caribbean in entirety however I would prefer to adopt "The Bahamas", I have always had a deep interest for the place and have received artifacts over the years from several friends. I am interested in learning more about the country outside of the tourist attractions and plan to visit soon. Secondly, I would be interested in learning more about "Haiti", the island continues to surface in world news and is a place known to have strong people-those who have survived several political, social, financial and natural disasters. I would want to know more about the people, culture and food of course :) I do not like to read but I love to learn and am always interested in something new. I am not afraid of a challenge and welcome this opportunity to explore outside of my very own nest.

Comments

  1. You have one image that didn't pull in. Make sure you download images first to your computer and then upload them to the post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post # 6 Module 2 Assessment

BP2: HHHHHAAAAIIIIIITTTTTTIIIII !!!!!!